1. Terms and their definitions
1.1. Mobile application – software developed for the mobile platforms iOS, Android, intended for installation and use on smartphones, through which access is provided to the author's training Programs developed by Voitenko Igor Aleksandrovich within the framework of the "Next" project.
1.2. The copyright holder is an individual entrepreneur Voitenko Ksenia Sergeevna (PSRNIE: 319774600271620), who owns the exclusive rights to the Mobile Application, as well as the rights (non-exclusive license) to implement Training Programs.
2. General Terms and Conditions
2.1. This Policy defines the procedure for the processing and protection of User information by the Copyright Holder. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of the personal information that the User provides about himself / herself when using the Mobile Application.
2.2. Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other official documents of the Copyright Holder and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.3. By downloading and using the Mobile Application, the User decides to provide their personal data and agrees to their processing freely, at their own will and in their own interest, expresses their full consent to the terms of this Policy.
2.4. If the User does not agree with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Mobile Application must be terminated immediately.
3. The purpose of collecting, processing and storing
information provided by users of the site
3.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The Copyright Holder processes the User's personal data for the purposes of:
- identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts concluded with the Copyright Holder;
- providing the User with goods/services, a non-exclusive license, access to the Mobile Application, services;
- User relations;
- verification, research, and analysis of such data to support and improve the Mobile App;
- пonducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
4. Terms of processing of personal information provided
by the User and its transfer to third parties
4.1. The Copyright Holder takes all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
4.2. The Copyright Holder grants access to the User's personal data only to those employees, contractors and affiliates who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Mobile Application, services, to sell goods, to obtain a non-exclusive license by the User.
4.3. The Copyright Holder has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including for the purpose of preventing and/or suppressing illegal and/or illegal actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User may be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.4. The Copyright Holder does not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User, and assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient information in good faith, and takes care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information if such a need arises.
5.1. When using the Mobile Application, the User confirms that:
- has all the necessary rights that allow him to register (create an account) and use the Mobile Application;
- indicates reliable information about yourself to the extent necessary to use the Mobile Application, all other information is provided by the User at his own discretion;
- understands that the information on the site posted by the User about himself may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy, and may be copied and distributed by them;
- familiar with the Policy, express my consent to it and assume the rights and obligations specified in it. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and putting a check mark under the link to this Policy is a written consent (acceptance) The User's consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
5.2. The Copyright Holder does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about Users, except in cases where such verification is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling obligations to the User.
6. For the purposes of this Policy, "User personal information" means:
6.1. Data provided by the User independently when using the Mobile Application, including, but not limited to: first name, last name, gender, mobile phone number and/or email address, marital status, date of birth, hometown, family ties, registration and/or residence address, information about education, type of activity.
6.2. Data that is automatically transferred to services as they are used the software installed on the User's device, including the IP address, information from cookies, information about the user's browser (or other program that allows access to the services), access time, and the address of the requested page.
6.3. Other information about the User, the collection and / or provision of which is defined in the Regulatory Documents of individual services of the Copyright Holder.
7. Changing and deleting personal data
7.1. The user can at any time change (update, add) the personal information provided by him or her, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, by using the function of editing personal data in the section, or in the personal section of the corresponding service, or by sending a corresponding letter to the Copyright Holder. The User is obliged to take care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information, its updating, otherwise the Copyright Holder is not responsible for non-receipt of notifications, goods/services, etc.
7.2. The user can also delete the personal information provided to them within a certain account. However, deleting your account may result in the inability to use certain services.
Individual entrepreneur Voitenko Ksenia Sergeevna
PSRNIE: 319774600271620 ITN: 614315806605
Address: 121357, Moscow, Kutuzovsky Prospekt 67, building 2,
basement of the room V 2 off. 2.